This is not yet another job opportunity.
- just love React
- feel you are a Senior Front-End React Engineer
- feel it is a must to stay up to date with emerging Front-End technologies and avoid having your skillset obsolete, you need to be a true 2022 Front-End engineering asset
- are looking to be exposed to cutting-edge technology and trends applied on a wide variety of projects and clients around the globe
- simply need to participate in a top-quality project for some of the Top 500 world companies, gathering invaluable engineering and business knowledge and best practices from the top of the world
You have a wish to continue enjoying, or explore the benefits of a modern corporate environment:
- providing resources, process, and structure to project delivery that will build up your engineering capacity and maturity
- enjoy the corporate culture of knowledge passing by your peers (in-team and cross-team) and yourself as well
- have a possibility to meet the clients on-site (depending on project needs) through corporate business trips
- be part of a great corporate Front-End community, exchanging ideas and creating initiatives
- understand and value the true power of a team and have the capacity and desire to lead one.
- Gathering and analyzing requirements
- Developing and testing complete front-end applications based on client's requirements
- Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented code, participating in code reviews
- Estimating tasks and participating in team daily sync-ups
- Daily communication with the client through e-mails, conference calls, IM, etc.
- Collaborating with QA engineering team to ensure the delivered code meets client's standards
We thank all the applicants for their interest, however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Qualifications and Experience
Match your profile
- Minimum 3 years of experience on similar FE position
- Very good knowledge of React
- Understanding of Web protocols and related technologies
- Understanding of common front-end design/architectural patterns and engineering practices
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Solid experience with at least one source code versioning system
- Strong analytical skills, systematic approach, and self-reliant in fulfilling daily duties
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
The following skills would be a plus:
- Understanding of complete product development cycle
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies