Qualifications and Experience
Qualification and experience:
- 6+ years of experience as Business Analyst and/or Product Owner, defining business requirements,
- Demonstrated Leadership skills and team management,
- Demonstratable ability to translate business needs into solution requirements and define those in a written format that allows engineering teams to align behind the product vision,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Knowledge and experience of software development planning techniques, including Agile Scrum,
- Understand all standard tools and methodologies concerning Business Analysis including processes, artifacts, and tools,
- Strong analytical skills, systematic approach, and self-reliant,
- High understanding of the entire Software Development Life Cycle,
- Experience in working directly with customers and development teams,
- Communicates fluently, orally, and in writing in Slovenian, and can present complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Agile certifications: Professional Scrum Master (PSM), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), or other leading Agile certification,
- Familiar with Tax or financial domain area.