We are looking for motivated professionals that want to work in a large-scale product that handles complex business logic in a reliable way, that also is tailored for multiple clients.
The main responsibility will be to develop new features and adapt existing ones for the specifics of a given country’s banking system, while maintaining existing workflows. This will be done primarily for the back office IPS component, both Java and React, with occasional involvement in the core of the product when needed.
You will solve complex technical problems that other team members may encounter, review and enforce the quality of code written within your team as an integral part of a Scrum team. You have ownership on how to implement new features, as long as they are delivered with a good level of quality and with automated tests.
• Strong experience with Java 8
• Strong experience with Spring Framework (for backend) and React/Redux (for frontend) or Selenium, Cucumber (for testing)
• Good experience with Oracle DB
• Familiar with HTTP protocol and RESTful web services.
• Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Familiar with Agile delivery models.
• Experience with microservices, REST & SOAP web services.
• Familiar with REST Assured
• Familiar with ES6, SASS
• Familiar with XP practices (CI, TDD, BDD, Agile development principles).
• Familiar with Erlang and Mnesia
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?