Bring your passion for building successful software solutions and your excitement for working in an Agile environment and you can become one of the most valuable assets in projects where you can have real impact. Whether you already have expertise or just an interest in payments, insurance, open banking and financial activities or you are enthusiastic about domains like advertising or workforce planning, as a BA you will be exposed to different business contexts and levels of complexity.
There is more beyond analyzing, documenting, prioritizing, and managing requirements. You will play an active role in discovery workshops, solutioning sessions, release planning's and product backlog refinements focusing on delivering solutions aligned with the business objectives. You will collaborate directly with different client stakeholders and will work closely with POs, PMs, UX designers and development teams. There is a variety of activities that you can pursue even outside your assigned project, varying from pre-sales activities to internal pass-it-on initiatives and external conferences or trainings.
If you are curious and would like to make a difference, join an active BA community where knowledge sharing is valued, while professional and personal development is encouraged and supported.
• Analytical thinking
• Communication skills
• Client facing skills
• Stakeholders management
• Experience on Payments domain
• Requirements analysis
• Requirements prioritization
• Requirements modelling
• Requirements specification
• Requirements management and communication
• Requirements discovery workshops
• Technical person, understanding how complex systems work/integrate
• Very good knowledge and understanding of software development and QA lifecycle
• Transparency on activities and progress
• Knowledge sharing
• Strong English skills (spoken and written)
• Payments domain knowledge
• Agile processes knowledge and experience
• Soft skills: sociable, proactive, team player
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?