You will be working on a collaboration solution aimed to keep people and teams connected and allow organizations to communicate in secure virtual workspaces.
The product is providing core features like messaging, calling, video meetings, file sharing, whiteboards and many more.
The main focus is to improve the product and bring rich new features to customers, while emphasizing high code quality standards, security and a product first mindset.
• Swift programming and best practices
• Objective c experience is a plus
• Mobile specific design patterns
• Experience working with REST APIs and Sockets
• Unit Testing
• CI/CD knowledge and experience is a plus
• Communication skills
• Agile processes knowledge and experience
• Time management skills
• Strong English skills (spoken and written)
• Soft skills: sociable, proactive, team player
Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 6200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova and Serbia; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?