• Identification of the appropriate staff, skills, and experience Endava needs for current and future projects and development scenarios (for management review/approval) that ensure the people are available as required.
• Initiates actions to maintain or improve levels of workforce planning service, recognizing issues that need to be referred to higher levels of management.
• Demonstrates an analytical and systematic approach to problem-solving.
• Takes initiative in identifying appropriate tasks or improvement opportunities.
• Demonstrates effective communication skills.
• Plan, schedule, and monitor own work (and that of others where applicable) competently within limited time horizons.
• Absorbs and apply new technical information.
• Works at required standards using the appropriate methods, tools, and applications.
• Understands the importance of the employees’ database and updates their availability based on the internal systems.
• Appreciates wider field within HR, how own role relates to other roles and to the organization.
• Understands the demand requirements forecasts sufficiently to recommend relevant actions for the business e.g., trigger the recruitment process.
• Align with wider organization’s workforce planning process (e.g. availability reporting).
• Fluent in English (written and spoken).
• Communication skills for business and technical analysis.
• Microsoft Office proficiency (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
• Ability to understand business processes and to accurately interpret reports.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Process oriented.
• Attention to details.
• Time management skills, resilience to change.
• Sociable and proactive attitude.
Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 6200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova and Serbia; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
As a Workforce Planner you will assist the Endava Iasi Leadership Team with staff forecasting requirements, maintain skills and qualification information for all staff and identify gaps in capability and capacity that may impact the ability to meet the demands of the business.
You will also assist the deployment of staff process to meet the utilization targets, understand the demand forecasts, and recommend appropriate actions to be taken by the business.
You will work closely with the Leadership team, Endava Iasi employees, the Recruitment team, the account leads, the Delivery Managers, and the Project Managers.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?