• Design and develop new functionalities using the technologies below.
• Liaise with the client’s Solution Architect and elaborate solutions together with him.
• Develop or amend integrations with other teams, other endpoints and front-end.
• Perform investigations and analysis of defects and provide appropriate fixes in a timely manner.
• Actively participate in peer code reviews and contribute to improving the codebase.
• Investigate and propose new tools or practices to help the team progress towards success.
• Communicate effectively and develop good working relationships with the rest of the team.
• Strong expertise with Java, Spring Boot.
• Strong expertise with cloud services: Elasticsearch, SNS, SQS, API Gateway.
• Industry standards and best practices.
• Gradel, Puppet, Git.
• Jira, Confluence.
• BlackDuck, Checkmarx (nice to have).
• Strong leadership abilities.
• Sociable, proactive, team player.
• Agile processes knowledge and experience.
• Participate in and drive estimation and planning.
• Creative and able to give multiple solutions to the same problem.
Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 6200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova and Serbia; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?