• Meet with clients to understand the business challenge and their customers’ needs
• Design and run cross-discipline workshops to identify opportunities and develop innovative solutions
• Work with clients to develop value propositions that articulate how new products and services could deliver value to the business and the end-user
• Work with the client and wider team to agree on success metrics
• Support the client in articulating how the product could meet business goals and deliver on the metrics important to the business
• Work alongside enterprise and solution architects to ensure experiences are technically feasible
• Work alongside client teams to deliver the product roadmap, validating assumptions and removing uncertainty
• Ensure the assets created for the research team by UX are appropriate to deliver the insights needed to validate any hypotheses
• Build relationships within the wider Endava business to help support and develop new and existing clients, demonstrating the value the product capability can bring to client engagements
• Mentor and/or manage other members of your team
• Contribute to, and curate detailed analysis reports covering areas such as market dynamics; competitor analysis/benchmarks; value chains; go-to-market strategies; revenue & pricing models, in support of client propositions and M&A activity
• Develop the hypotheses that underpin a product’s success, highlighting the proof points needed to support the development of testing plans
• Work alongside the UX and UI teams to ensure experiences meet the expectations of the client and deliver on the promise to the customer
• You will have at least 10 years of experience working in technology or digital - in-house or in an agency - delivering innovative or transformational work as either a consultant, strategist, agile product owner, or product manager
• You will have experience formulating hypotheses based on your knowledge of your customers, continually validating assumptions with data throughout the design and development process
• You will have experience crafting business models, business cases, revenue models, and plans for new products and/or business ventures. You will know how to establish key performance indicators – ideally using OKRs or similar methods – understand how to quantify business value and will have a solid understanding of different funding models
• You will have experience developing customer models and value propositions, defining the commercial launch and go-to-market strategy, and will be able to test and validate any assumptions
• You aren’t expected to be a technologist, but you will be confident in front of clients when talking about technology with a demonstrable grasp of how software and software experiences are built
• You will have strong analytical skills with the ability to translate research and data into meaningful and creative insight
• You will have an appreciation of user experience methodologies and practices, including user-centered design and Design Thinking
• You will be expected to be comfortable engaging with very senior, non-technical, and non-product stakeholders, translating technology and digital findings into a business context
• You will have demonstrable experience designing and facilitating co-creation sessions and collaborative workshops with stakeholders and users
• You will have a solid grasp of business commercials and use this experience to shape proposals
• You will have experience advising on build/buy/partner
• You will be a self-starter who can take a client brief and turn it into a proposal with the minimum support
• You will be a strong verbal, written, and visual communicator and will be equally comfortable communicating ideas with pictures as you are with well-crafted words
• You will be comfortable with ambiguity and able to work in a context where not all information is available
Essential personal qualities:
• Excellent client relationship skills: You must be able to create rapport and relationships across a range of clients and functions
• Excellent communication and presentation skills: You must be fully confident in taking on a client-facing role with the necessary skills required to work with clients, suppliers, and colleagues
• Passion and creative thinking: We pride ourselves on the quality of our deliverables, from an email to a client presentation. Achieving this, especially when under pressure, is a critical success factor for the role.
You will be a customer-centric product professional with a passion for technology and business. You will understand the importance of data, both to inform decisions and inspire new ideas. You will know what great looks like and will work closely with our UX and UI teams to help bring product ideas to life. You may have experience working across a variety of industries or have spent the last few years deep in one of many relevant sectors to our business.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter. You should be able to work under broad direction, receiving assignments in the form of objectives and then setting milestones and partnering with the client and your peers to meet them. You should be comfortable with ambiguity and willing to jump into any industry to discover and define solutions that can deliver business results. You should be comfortable flexing between “hands-on” activities – for example leading workshops, conducting research, and journey mapping – and driving teams through the wider product strategy process.
Collaboration is key to this role. We are looking for someone who can become a strategic partner to our clients, working closely with them to understand user and business objectives, as well working closely with your peers to collaborate on optimal solutions and paths to get there.
As a Digital Product Strategist at Endava, you will have the opportunity to work with an enormous variety of clients, from startups and scale-ups all the way up to some of the biggest and most well-respected brands in the world.
You will help our clients define their problem spaces and explore opportunities. You will test, define, improve, and develop SaaS, mobile, and enterprise products. You will love variety and will be able to quickly adapt to different challenges across different sectors. You’ll help validate very early product ideas and support our clients as they transition to more mature products to take advantage of new technologies and trends.
You will get to work with Endava’s Private Equity Group, using your product development knowledge to help clients validate their M&A strategies, giving you the opportunity to further sharpen your own business acumen.
You will work with the wider team to develop Endava’s Product capability, helping to establish best practices that are repeatable. You will also collaborate with Sales to spot and help bring in new opportunities, playing a major role in the pitch process for relevant opportunities. You will be expected to contribute to the growth of the team and may be called on to manage other members in a formal management capacity (depending on previous managerial experience, and desire!).
Candidates will be required to complete a full background screening before commencing employment, including the UK or EU electoral roll/credit check, basic disclosure criminal record check, and global sanction checks.
All candidates must have eligibility to work in the UK or EU.
Offer and Benefits:
• Opportunity to work in a high-growth business within an international environment (virtually or face-to-face, depending on prevailing international circumstances).
• Competitive salary and rewards package.
• This is a permanent position based out of our London office offering hybrid working where practical.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?