• Design, build and operate Digital eLearning Content
• Apply learning design and instructional design theory to transform traditional learning content into interactive eLearning, videos, simulations, animations, games, etc.
• Collaborate with internal experts to understand the learning need and build creative solutions from storyboards and scripts through to final end product
• Support the roll out of digital learning products including launch content and communication and ongoing reporting support for digital learning to measure completion and engagement
• Use data to evaluate the behavioral and business impact of learning solutions delivered
• At least 3 years of experience in scoping, developing, and designing learning solutions
• Experience in creating and delivering training through a variety of learning methods
• An eye for design and creative digital learning solutions
• Able to build learning content in an agile, iterative way
• High level of independence and ability to handle time effectively
• Run multiple projects at the same time, pay attention to detail
• Highly energetic teammate comfortable in a fast-paced, environment
• Experience in working with Learning Management Systems and platforms
• Experience working in a cross-cultural international environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to a diverse workforce. We are committed to a policy of equal employment and will not discriminate against an applicant based on age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, people with physical or mental disabilities, pregnancy or any other category protected under the laws we operate under.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?