We are looking for a creative, motivated, and experienced Communications Manager to join our team! The Communications Manager will be responsible for communications plans and activities that engage key audiences both internally and externally with the goal of strengthening Endava’s reputation in the Region.
- Support and drive the effectiveness of companywide communications strategies through regional activations, channels, content, and events.
- Oversee internal and agency teams in implementing programs and developing content, including speeches, announcements, events, and videos.
- Serves as one of company’s official spokes people with local and regional media.
- Supports the delivery/articulation of the Endava values & strategy via simple, engaging, accurate and consistent visual, verbal, and written communications.
- Responsible for the tactical execution of the regional communications strategy
- Produces original, innovative communications content that connects colleagues to the company.
- Coordinates the delivery and project managing of events.
- Responsible for supporting the delivery of various internal events, in close collaboration with local teams.
- Acts as advisor to the Leadership Team members on all communication & engagement matters
- Supports the development and implementation of creative, cost-effective and impactful ways to increase awareness of the brand in the locations where we operate.
- Is responsible for ensuring a continuous and positive media presence related to different Endava news, such as financial results, technical events, etc.
- Supports the CSR strategy at regional level