The Finance Service Delivery Manager (SDM) role provides the operational point of contact for the Finance Business function and local finance team from different locations. The SDM assures service introduction, delivery, and improvement to the committed Service Level Agreements [SLAs].
The role holder will need the confidence to operate across all the Delivery Units, drawing on technical, operational, and support resources to deliver tasks within agreed deadlines; resolve business issues and implement processes to help drive the operational effectiveness of services within the Finance portfolio.
• Managing day-to-day delivery of services in order to achieve the agreed Service Level Targets
• Acting as a single point of contact for end-to-end delivery of projects and services from the Finance portfolio, throughout the lifecycle
• Acting as a bridge between client-dedicated account teams and other shared delivery teams
• Managing Business function communications for critical incidents and sensitive (high-impact) changes
• Owning the transition of projects and services into live service
• Ensuring Business Function’s specific knowledge and processes are understood and maintained for delivery teams
• Working with the internal Service Management team to ensure all Endava processes are implemented to meet client and contractual requirements
• Managing Continual Service Improvement
• Assist in preparing business cases for new investment in Endava’s IT landscape
• Experience working within a busy IT customer services and support operation
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Familiarity with ITIL concepts and practice
• Demonstration of good commercial awareness
• Experience in direct communication and tasks coordination with client management
• A clear understanding of the relationship between IT and the client's business
• Medium to high Excel knowledge; capable of identifying trends and using statistics to interpret data
• Organized, analytical and methodical, structured approach to work, attention to details
• Experience working with the Finance department
• Service operations/project management experience
• A good understanding of web development technologies
• Experience planning/writing support procedures with IT Service Management tools
• Understanding of Deployment and Release Management
• ITIL Foundation Certification
• Familiar with Agile methodologies (Kanban)
• Familiar with tools like Jira or ServiceNow
• Understanding the finance process
• Familiar with Oracle Finance functionality
• Competitive salary package
• Robust benefits package (Bonuses, Discounts, and Stock Options)
• Diverse activities with a high international share and a wide range of topics
• State-of-the-art technology
• Ongoing learning opportunities – complex projects, training, coaching, conferences, workshops, certifications, online learning platforms, subscriptions, etc.
• We live Work-Life-Balance with flexible working hours, home office possibilities
• Diverse company social life - events, sports tournaments, team buildings, passion groups (e.g. hiking, book club, green team)
• Multicultural environment - working with colleagues and clients across different countries
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?