• Coordinate with internal business units to understand needs and priorities in terms of office space and office administration. Establish strong relationships with Endava stakeholders and employees as clients.
• Propose and implement a Facilities operating model sustainable for all types of Endava offices across the world.
• Ensures Facilities alignment between locations/regions.
• Drive creation and alignment of internal processes and procedures in the Facility and Office management area.
• Establish procedures/ways of working between Facilities and other support functions in Endava.
• Recommend sustainable ways of working inside the DU/region.
• Contribute to the development of the annual operational expenditure budget.
• Work closely with DU Manager/Regional Managers, Head of Workplace & Procurement, and with Finance to provide monthly reporting.
• Support workplace change management activities in locations and coordinate proper communications to employees.
• Support changes and improvements in office administrative area according to group strategy and ensure proper communication to employees through local managers.
• Manage both primary client (executive level) and local client expectations and balance the needs of the company and clients to ensure satisfaction for both.
• Work closely with Head of Procurement to oversee and support procurement operations for services and goods required for the efficient / optimal operation of Endava office spaces.
• Enhance Facilities identity as a discipline/support function within the company.
• Provide structure, direction and purpose to Facility leaders.
• Set standards and parameters for Facility teams.
• Create a People development plan within office and facility management to improve skills, competencies and capabilities within Facilities.
• Influence and help with growing people’s competencies and leadership skills for Facilities leaders.
• A bachelor's degree in construction management, architecture, civil engineering, or related field and at least 5 years' experience in engineering, facilities management or operational management preferred.
• Solid experience in managing projects and operational management along with a working knowledge of construction and administrative contracts, budgets, schedules, reporting, quality and risk.
• Strong knowledge of and experience in administration and management, planning, coordination and execution, resource allocation.
• Knowledge of project management: principles, methods and tools for developing, scheduling, coordinating and managing projects and resources, including monitoring and controlling costs.
• Knowledge of business operations management: designing, controlling and implementing the processes and procedures within the organization.
• Strong analytical, management and organizational skills.
• Proven influencing and negotiation skills – ability to work with others towards an agreement, negotiates to find mutually acceptable solutions.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work collaboratively and efficiently manage a variety of stakeholders at all levels in multi-cultural environment .
• Strong command of English (verbal and written, at least C1 level).
• Ability to travel as required.
Endava is reimagining the relationships between people and technology. For the past 22 years it has helped some of the world's leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 8200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and Slovenia; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia and Uruguay.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?