Qualifications and Experience
We are looking to expand our team with open, thoughtful and adaptable colleagues who have 7+ years of working experience with the following:
- SQL and data modelling;
- Microsoft Power BI development, including Power Query and DAX;
- Experience working in a BI role creating dashboards and reports of varying complexity with visualization and analytical tools like Power BI or Tableau/QlikView;
- Experience working in an Agile environment, including test driven development (TDD);
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Azure Data Stack;
- Good verbal and written communication skills, both a technical and business level;
- Open to new ideas and approaches with an enthusiasm to obtain results;
- A logical and detailed approach to technical planning.
Any of the following areas constitute an advantage:
- Financial reporting development;
- Understanding data query performance tuning and optimisation;
- BI and data-warehouse modelling techniques and approaches (e.g. Kimball vs Inmon);
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Processes;
- Azure Analysis Service, Azure Synapse Analytics, and Azure Databricks.