Here is the breakdown of the most important parts of the Project Management Officer role:
Governance at the Client Account level across Projects:
- Ownership of Projects & BAU Plans/Work- Breakdown structures;
- Consult in/or set up governance structure and management controls for new projects;
- Creation of Project and Client Reports/Dashboards/Metrics;
- Charring Client Level/Project Review meetings;
- Liaising with offshore delivery teams.
Ensuring that existing processes are followed & refined:
- Financial forecasting;
- SOWs review;
- Opportunities and executed contract traceability;
- Budget setting and tracking;
- Owning the SharePoint portal.
Ensuring new processes are defined and rolled out as per need;
Facilitate work force planning process inside the account;
Ad Hoc- Data Analysis and Reporting.
Qualifications and Experience
We are looking to expand our team with open, thoughtful, and adaptable colleagues who have experience with the following:
- Project Office Experience or Equivalent Project or Financial Management Experience;
- Financial Literate/Good numeracy;
- Analytical skills;
- Attention to details;
- Working under tight deadlines and stressful environment;
- Proactive attitude;
- Very good customer focus;
- Process oriented/system thinking;
- Clear communication;
- Technical skills/Advanced Reporting;
- Project management;
- Project Accounting;
- Understanding of basic numerical and statistical analysis;
- Good spoken and written English language skill;
- Good spoken and written German language skill, is considered a plus.