Here is the breakdown of the most important parts of your role:
- You will design and document data scalable solutions (Data Warehousing / Analytics / Big Data) following appropriate models, templates, technologies, tools, principles and best practices;
- You will evaluate both on-premises and cloud architectures and recommend the best option for the business needs and constraint.
- You will drive the decision-making process for the architecture solution, considering all aspects such as technologies, environments, principles, external parties;
- You will assist the project teams to ensure that they understand the data quality standards, architectural guidelines and designs;
- You will develop conceptual, logical and physical design for various data types and large volumes;
- You will develop proof of concept prototypes for feasibility assessment of the chosen technology solution;
- You will assess technical risks and assumptions coming from the development teams and manage the potential changes made to the data models;
- You will create an inventory of the data needed to implement the architecture vision;
- You will work closely with the client, at a technical and business level, to understand the customer data and requirements and design solutions;
- You will create and deliver technical and business presentations to both internal and external (client) audiences.
Qualifications and Experience
We are looking to expand our team with open, thoughtful, and adaptable colleagues who have 10+ years experience with the following:
- Solid understanding of the key quality attributes (performance, scalability, monitoring, usability, etc.) and strategies (architectural styles, patterns) to achieve expected level of such attributes in a specific context;
- Excellent knowledge of at least one vendor-specific data offering;
- Experience in client-driven large-scale implementation projects;
- Experience in architecting data solutions for cloud platforms is a plus;
- Solid experience in large international projects working with multicultural teams;
- Solid experience working onshore, offshore, nearshore and on site with co-located and distributed teams;
- Very good spoken and written English language skills.
Endava’s philosophy is to both challenge and support you to do the best work of your career.