We are looking for candidates with a passion and desire to work on innovative projects for our clients in various business domains like banking, payments, insurance, automotive and other.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Solve complex technical problems and play an important member of a Scrum team;
- Take part in all framework development lifecycle phases;
- Develop functionalities according to defined acceptance criteria;
- Ensure high code quality and participate in code reviews;
- Daily communication with the client through emails, meetings etc.
- Works closely with Endava & client Architects and Business Analysts to understand business and technical requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
We are looking to expand our team with open, thoughtful and adaptable colleagues who have 2+ years of working experience with the following:
- Working experience in Java software development;
- Knowledge of Spring (Boot, Data, Security);
- Knowledge of Hibernate;
- Working experience with Microservices Architecture is a plus;
- Working experience with Cloud Services is a plus;
- Experience with Scrum Methodology.