Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in an Agile environment, Design Sprints, Design Thinking Model.
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your attention to detail and problem-solving.
- Strong conceptual, interaction, and visual design skills.
- Experience designing cross-platform (Responsive design, Native Mobile Apps).
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch Adobe CC, or other visual design tools.
- Excellent writing and speaking English skills.
- You dare to be critical and oversee consequences.
As a Designer, you have:
- Aesthetic Sense: An ability to design with taste and iterate with data.
- Empathy: The patience and curiosity to discover and defend the right solution and iterate rapidly.
- Vision: An ability to simplify complex problems.
- Communication Skills: An ability to build consensus but also respond to and give constructive, candid feedback.
- Passion: An appreciation for design thinking/sprints and a love for creating usable, innovative products.
- Experience designing for accessibility and international audiences.
- Animation / Motion skills (Framer, Protopie, After Effects or similar).
- Ability to craft and maintain design systems.
- Knowledge of Graphic Design, Brand & Identity Design.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS (How world-wide-web works).
A LINK TO YOUR ONLINE PORTFOLIO OR PDF IS REQUIRED. APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.