• Produce regular reports to show upcoming lease events and to track progress on related activities.
• Arrange regular meetings with the Workplace team and coordinate real estate activity. Notify and chase up colleagues to complete actions.
• Engage with business managers to understand their workplace needs and develop solutions.
• Appoint real estate advisers to assist with real estate strategies and transactions. Create contracts with these suppliers and monitor their performance. Arrange meetings as necessary.
• Manage RFP processes for larger transactions.
• Carry out property searches, analyze and model the options and make recommendations. Produce business cases/approval papers and follow through until approval is obtained.
• Negotiate terms with landlords. Agree heads of terms and then manage the lease process working with in-house and external lawyers.
• Arrange for leases and other contracts to be signed.
• After a transaction, inform finance about changes to contracts and make sure payments and bank guarantees are set up correctly. Inform Marketing, CoSec and other teams.
• Manage sub tenancies.
• Work with in-house legal team to serve contract-related notices (termination, renewal/expansion, etc.).
• Produce English lease summaries and either upload them, along with source documents, onto lease administration platform or pass them to the lease administrator.
• Assist the budgeting process. Review monthly actuals and understand variances.
• Analyze leases, costs and office occupancy, develop KPIs (e.g. average contract length, £/SQM, SQM/person), then track performance. Develop management reports.
• Work with IT to produce regular reports on office attendance and space usage.
What will your role be?
The Real Estate Transaction Manager will help deliver the company’s workplace strategy through office space acquisitions, renewals, expansions, disposals, etc. and maintain an accurate and complete set of information on the company’s office contracts.
This role requires strong team working and collaboration skills, comfort with complex data and information, strong employee engagement skills and above all a commitment to excellent delivery.
• 3-5 years’ experience in real estate transactions and/or lease administration.
• Excellent project management and organizational skills, delivering high quality work on time and to budget
• Experience of handling complex data sheets and good analytical and numeracy skills.
• Understands the views of others, anticipating, listening and addressing any concerns.
• Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate assertively with internal stakeholders in writing and in person and a wide range of external contacts.
• Acts with integrity and upholds all of Endava’s values - a team player, who can work in collaboration and is enthusiastic and supportive
• Willingness to travel.
• Degree qualified, possibly something to do with real estate or law.
• Real estate qualifications
• Work life balance
• Fast-paced international environment
• Discover multiple career development opportunities
• Access tools that drive continuous learning
• Additional holidays
• Meal tickets
• Private Medical Care
• Special Discounts and Offers
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?