The SOX ITG Manager has overall responsibility for coordinating Endava Internal Tech SOX compliance ensuring that IT SOX controls are auditable, and proper documentation to demonstrate compliance is maintained. The role serve as the interface between Endava Internal Tech and internal and external auditors, ensuring that audit requests are properly scoped and fulfilled.
• Oversee IT SOX compliance program from requirements gathering phase till implementation and quality assurance and safeguard RCM controls & procedures are documented as per SOX compliance requirements.
• Year by year identify and propose initiatives to optimize Internal Tech SOX compliance cost but maintaining a high return of investment and high business value.
• Keep a high-level engagement with all internal SOX teams and other IT SOX impacted stakeholders.
• Design & Oversee the Endava Internal Tech SOX Controls catalog/evidences, a central repository for IT SOX controls documentation.
• Maintain familiarity with changes in SOX standard and control requirements related to Internal Tech.
• Coordinate the Internal Tech SOX response to all audits and regulatory examinations, ensuring that all required documentation is available and presented in a timely and organized fashion.
• Serve as the primary point of contact between Endava Internal Tech and internal and external auditors. Provide polite, professional challenge to audit requests where appropriate.
• Maintain and update audit results, including deficiencies and remediation plans.
• Track remediation of audit deficiencies to completion and verify compliance.
• BS in Business Administration or MBA.
• 5+ years of progressively senior audit or compliance roles.
• Strong knowledge of SOX controls, procedures, frameworks and best practices. Experience can be either as an auditor or in the role of audit response.
• Understanding IT SOX RCM controls and the impact on applications & systems.
• Experience interacting with internal and external audit partners.
• Successful completion at least one of the SOX audits.
• Strong analytical and information acquisition skills with the ability to communicate at all levels across various geographies.
• Strong judgement and decision making, as well as problem solving applied based on accurate and timely analyses.
• Strong driving skills or previous experience as project/program manager.
• Strong negotiations skills & consultative mindset to efficiently advice to and support all business stakeholders.
• Strong report writing, project planning and governance.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong proficiency in English (spoken and written).
OFFER AND BENEFITS
• Opportunity to work in a Global Organization
• Career Development Programs
• Work/Life benefits
• Fast-paced international environment
• Training opportunities
• Specials Discounts and Offers
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?