We are looking for a colleague to join our Oracle Implementation team to help us with implementing new reports and the database objects needed. The team is involved in implementation projects for Endava’s internal functions (e.g. Finance, HR, Procurement, etc.).
• Create new and maintain existing reports designed in Oracle BI Publisher, OBIEE, or Oracle Analytics Cloud
• Development of high-quality database solutions to extend our ERP’s capabilities
• Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using Oracle PL/SQL in Oracle Autonomous Database
• Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements
• Create and maintain the necessary documentation for all owned BI reports
• Collaborate with business owners and other technical teams during the change requirements gathering phase to ensure business requirements are accurately captured
• Relevant experience working with Oracle Cloud Business Intelligence(OBIEE, OBI, OAC) tools
• Relevant experience working with Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle Autonomous Database experience would be a plus
• At least 2 years of experience in similar business application (ERP, HRIS, PPM) support & knowledge of any Oracle Fusion Cloud module would be a plus
• Certifications: nice to have ITIL, Oracle product certifications
• Ability to work independently or under minimum supervision
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business in English & Romanian
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?