Working for the Enterprise Architecture team you will lead the development and implementation of the data model for our internal Enterprise Data Integration platform.
• Work with our senior data architect to develop and implement our data architecture principles and ensure good practices are followed throughout our portfolio
• Collaborate closely with the rest of the Enterprise Architecture team in order to ensure alignment with or recommend better data architecture principles
• Contribute to enhancing the enterprise data architecture knowledge repository by incorporating data models from all products and services that we operate
• Contribute to developing the enterprise data governance framework, identify and maintain a structured set of data quality rules, develop a system for monitoring data quality defects and applying corrective measures
• Contribute in building the enterprise analytical model to be used by the unified reporting system
• Design and implement a re-usable framework to be applied for the integration of data coming from systems belonging to newly acquired companies (M&A context)
• Education to bachelor's degree level desirable may have post-graduate qualifications and relevant certifications are a plus
• Previous experience of 5+ years as a data architect or specialist, covering application or integration architecture, throughout the entire delivery lifecycle
• Solution architecture
• Good oral and written communication skills in English
• Systems design
• Data Management
• Data Modeling and Design
• Database Design
• Data Integration Process Modeling and Design
Endava is reimagining the relationships between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world's leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 10 000 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and Slovenia; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia and Uruguay.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?