For our Oracle Support Center Team, Endava is looking for a dedicated Oracle Support Engineer who will work closely with Endava’s users and business partners and will be responsible to:
• Engage with internal business users across different business functions to analyze and address reported system issues under any of the following areas: Procurement, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Project Accounting, General Ledger, Fixed Assets
• Manage multiple tasks, troubleshoot issues, respond to end-user requests for support
• Contribute to the maintenance of knowledge base of current Oracle related tools, methods, and best practices
• Participate in root cause analysis of identified issues and contribute to recommendations on remediation plans including methods, procedures, and technologies to ensure issues are resolved
• Communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audience
• 1 to 2 years of demonstrated experience in Oracle ERP: EBS/Cloud products
• Hands-on experience in an application support position
• Demonstrated experience in Procurement and/or Financials functional areas
• Knowledge of Oracle Applications Cloud system configurations/setups would be a plus
• Experience working with various groups and individuals to gather requirements, identify, test, and implement solutions efficiently
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Informatics, experience with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Advanced English skills
Endava is reimagining the relationships between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world's leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 10 000 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and Slovenia; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?