We are looking for an Oracle ERP (Fusion) Consultant with high seniority and strong experience in delivering medium and big size projects.
You’ll work with different stakeholders to identify business needs, define requirements, write functional specifications. You will be participating in solution design, having an active contribution and then will be hands-on in implementing the solution together with other members of the team.
You will also be involved in identifying implementation risks and communicating clearly with cross-functional partners across the company.
- Driving internal awareness in Oracle ERP technology - vision, innovation, capability.
- Establishing a good working relationship with internal teams and delivery leads.
- Being actively involved in the ERP solution design, requirements implementation, as well as planning and estimating process.
- Being part of Solution Architecture reviews that involve the ERP platform.
- Presenting the solution to client senior management levels, primarily influencing ERP solution design.
- Managing efforts to define, design, build and deliver for Oracle ERP implementations.
- Engaging with internal business users across different business functions to analyze and address reported system gaps under any of the following areas: Projects, Finance and EPM.
- Contributing to the maintenance of knowledge base of current Oracle related tools, methods and best practices.
- Participating in root cause analysis of identified issues and contributing to recommendations on remediation plans including methods, procedures, and technologies to ensure issues are resolved.