• Proactive management of business-critical investment management systems, identifying issues and potential problem areas.
• Interact with various internal IT support functions: Infrastructure, DevOps, Development, Quality Assurance, Operations, external IT departments and 3rd party vendors to troubleshoot and resolve complex incidents.
• Identify areas of improvement with regards to recurring support requests and areas that can be automated.
• Experience of supporting business critical applications.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to successfully manage multiple tasks.
• Ability to build effective relationships with business users.
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to manage client communications and their expectations.
• Good understanding of Windows and Linux servers.
• Knowledge of web servers: IIS / Apache / Nginx.
Familiarity with Azure Cloud resources (Cosmos DB, Azure Function-apps, Service bus, Datafactory)
Familiarity with managing Azure Active Directories.
• Good understanding of Internet connectivity infrastructure (Browsers, Proxies, Firewalls, Load Balancers, SSL, TCP/IP).
• Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (GitHub, Azure DevOps, Nexus / Artifactory, Team City or Jenkins, JIRA) would be considered as an advantage.
• Experience with ServiceNow would be considered as an advantage.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?