Responsible for ensuring the delivery of the Project Scope within time and budget (Endava PMs are ultimately responsible for the project delivery including all aspects).
• Planning & execution (dependencies management, monitoring, control)
• Estimation, budgeting & control
• Quality management
• Risks management
• Communications and stakeholders management
• Overall project drive and steering
• Guiding, Coaching, Organization and Facilitating on use of Endava practices and values for the Team(s) and External Stakeholders
• Good knowledge and experience regarding domain-specific aspects of banking and capital markets
• Emphasis on challenge and support of the team members
• Problem-solving mindset; facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
• Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and ensuring information distribution to the right recipients
• Managing large, distributed, and multi-disciplinary teams
• Project shaping, project audit, project optimization
• Program Management including program-level planning & dependencies
• Portfolio Management including optimization
• Commercial & contract negotiation
• Extended previous experience in a Project Management role
• Good knowledge and experience regarding domain-specific aspects of banking and
• Strong leadership, drive, problem resolution, conflict solving
• Shaping and setting up complex teams
• Organizational simplification & optimization
• Agile, Scrum of Scrums Master experience
• Experience managing programs that combine Agile with Waterfall delivery
Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 6200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova and Serbia; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?