WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our Endava family is growing! Our Marketing team is seeking a talented Multimedia Designer to bolster our ability to deliver high-quality content and beautiful visualizations that support the company’s goals.
The Marketing Multimedia Designer provides design support for daily marketing workstreams as well as ad-hoc requests for content beautification and creation. As a multimedia designer, you will have broad exposure to all facets of marketing and enjoy collaborating with teammates, industry experts, and senior leaders throughout Endava that contribute to our marketing and sales efforts.
You’ll enjoy creative freedom to express ideas and contribute to Endava’s brand and style guide. You’ll play a key role in Endava’s design Center of Excellence, focused on creating and upholding the company’s design standards, working alongside other designers to share feedback, develop best practices, and grow together.
Please provide your portfolio when submitting your resume.
- Creation of templates and design assets that align with the current corporate brand identity and style guide.
- Visual design for a variety of assets for use in marketing campaigns: editing videos, animated banners, presentation slides, digital advertisements, email banners, landing page graphics, social media content, report layouts, company merchandise, whitepapers, infographics, tradeshow graphics, etc.
- Translating complex business and technical ideas into effective and energetic videos and visuals
- Assisting sales teams with presentation materials, print production and digital design needs that come up throughout the sales process.
- Autonomy: works well under general direction within a clear framework of accountability. Substantial personal responsibility and autonomy. Plans own work to meet timelines and processes.
Qualifications and Experience
Qualifications and skillset:
- 5+ years professional experience in video editing and graphic design
- Expert in Premiere Pro, After Effects and good knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop (Adobe Creative. Suite)
- Ability to work with data to create high-quality visualizations
- Must be able to clearly articulate ideas and show the creative process
- Basic understanding of digital marketing strategy, concepts, and best practices
- Excellent communication, collaboration, problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong ability to work independently and self-motivate
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills, especially when working with others
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Demonstrate a high attention to detail
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Know when to make empowered decisions and when to ask for help
- Experience at a B2B tech consultancy
- Experience with a CMS
- HTML/CSS or Markdown familiarity
- Photography, Figma, Miro experience a plus