WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE?
• Assist in the test of design and test of operating effectiveness of SOX internal controls.
• Conduct IT related SOX controls (IT General Controls, IT Application Controls, IT Business • Automated Controls) process walkthroughs and document work performed, report on findings and propose key controls, if needed.
• Partner with the process owners to review existing processes, design controls, and to map and document all new processes and procedures, to achieve SOX compliance.
• Participate on an ad hoc basis in SOX compliance efforts on business related controls.
• Support Group internal and external audit where required, to understand the control environment and business processes.
• Assist the Group Financial Controller and Group SOX and Controls Team with ad-hoc tasks and projects that may impact Group SOX control environment.
• Assist in preparing updates to management, including management control remediation plans.
• Liaise effectively with process owners and key control owners and to timely communicate any identified issues to SOX Team.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
• 3-4 years of experience working in either: external audit with exposure to US Listed Companies or as part of an internal controls/internal audit team in a SOX environment or similar.
• Bachelor’s degree education with major in Accounting, Finance, IT.
• Member or Student of/at an International Professional Association (ACCA, CIA, CISA or similar) is considered a plus.
• Knowledge of General IT Controls and IT Application Controls Experience in process documentation (flowcharts, narratives) and to critically assess finance and IT processes
• Knowledge on SOX Act of 2002 s302 and s404 requirements, COSO 2013 Framework, PCAOB Audit Standards, COBIT.
• Experience in control testing, documentation elaboration in a clear and concise manner and reporting on identified controls
• Exposure to audit sampling and testing techniques; inquiry, observation/inspection, reperformance, recalculation, reconciliation
• Proficiency in MS Office suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Other MS Tools skill preferred: Visio.
• Strong communication skills – relationship builder with people from a variety of backgrounds, including ability to train and coach junior team members. Organized and easily adaptable to a fast-changing work environment. Demonstrate strong work ethic and commitment to corporate values and culture. Qualitative and analytical skills.
• Advanced level of English is a must.
OFFER AND BENEFITS
• Work life balance
• Fast-paced international environment
• Discover multiple career development opportunities
• Access tools that drive continuous learning
• Additional holidays
• Meal tickets
• Private Medical Care
• Special Discounts and Offers
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?