For our Oracle Support Center Team, Endava is looking for a dedicated Oracle Cloud Access Management (Security) Engineer who will work closely with Endava’s users and business partners and will be responsible to:
• Define business requirements by engaging with business partners
• Engage with internal business users across different business functions to analyze and address requirements related to Oracle access management
• Manage multiple tasks, troubleshoot issues, support the ongoing Oracle Risk Management project
• Ensure the access management related audit Controls relating to Oracle Support Centre are designed, implemented in accordance with prescribed SOX requirements
• Work with the management team to identify and document data gaps necessary for information requests and enhancements, assist in validation once delivered
Endava is reimagining the relationships between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world's leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 10 000 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and Slovenia; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova, Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia and Uruguay.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?