Person on this position will be working for one of the largest container shipping company in the world. Project is focused on developing the core functionalities of the containers shipping system. Endava developers are helping to fulfil fast growing demands from the market making innovative solutions in the attractive technology stack. Methodology that is used is Extreme programming (XP) and it requires that developers share desktop screens working in pairs.
Endava is looking for the team lead (Java full-stack developer), who would be leading mixed multicultural team in a new innovative project. The platform they are using is Pivotal Cloud Foundry (Infrastructure as code, BuildPacks, API gateway and service mesh) with following tech stack: Spring Boot (Java+Kotlin) microservices and React/Angular on UI.
• Leading a team of 5-6 Full Stack Java developers and establishing good engineering and collaboration practices (code reviews etc.)
• Gathering/analyzing requirements, estimating tasks and participating in daily team sync-ups
• Hands-on development of backend Java features and frontend features
• Daily communication with the client through emails, video calls etc.
Match your profile
• 5+ years of experience working with Java and some experience with leading a team
• Experience with Spring Boot framework (Java+Kotlin)
• Experience with microservices and some of the frameworks in .js (preferable Angular or React on UI)
• Good spoken English
• Leadership by example
• Experience within multicultural teams and good communication skills
• Experience in presales
The following skills would be a plus:
• XP experience
• Experience with Kotlin
• Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development)
• Flexible working hours
• Employee stock options
• Private health insurance
• Company sponsored trainings
• Domestic and international conferences
• Workshops and education
• English classes
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?