• Establishing and building relationship with the client’s stakeholder through deep understanding business domain and consultancy
• Gathering and analysing business requirements
• Providing solution directions and recommendations based on the client’s needs, environment specifics and industry trends
• Creating and keeping up to date product backlog (creating user stories and acceptance criteria from the product vision and epics)
• Working closely with engineering team and ensuring that user stories are implemented in line with the product vision and timelines
• Understanding the market reasoning behind given requirement and ensuring that development team deliver it according to global business goals and feature specifics
• Closely observing industry trends around application design and proposing new solutions to the client
• Overall 10+ years of experience in the industry
• Experience with payment processes across multiple products, payment platforms, currencies, payment schemes and client groups
• Bank IT background or IT company that provided services to Payment domain client
• Fluent in English
• Open for travelling, around 10% of the engagement time
Endava is reimagining the relationship between people and technology. For the past 20 years it has helped some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies accelerate their ability to take advantage of new business models and market opportunities. We have more than 6200 employees located in close to client locations in Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States and nearshore delivery centers in the EU: Romania, Bulgaria; Central European Countries: North Macedonia, Moldova and Serbia; Latin America: Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay and Venezuela.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?