WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
We are seeking a dynamic and highly experienced technical leader with outstanding client-facing skills. As an Automation Test Lead, you will be taking an active technical leadership role to deliver Automated testing across several workstreams for our most important clients. You will also be involved in pre-sales efforts and in mentoring Endava technical staff. Candidates will be able to demonstrate:
• Client-facing & stakeholder management skills
• Team management experience
• Automated testing experience
• Creative problem-solving ability
In this role you must be confident in engaging in a range of conversations with senior client management and staff, have the ability to lead discussions and workshops, have the technical ability to manage complex automated testing initiatives.
Whilst, the focus of the role is on automated testing, it would be desirable for the candidate to have experience in performance testing, strategies & tools.
Endava is a rapidly expanding, global organization and as such, under normal circumstances the candidate will be required to undertake travel to work on the client site as well as to interact with our near shore delivery teams.
• Define automated test approaches.
• Shaping scope, requirements, technical details and staffing of automated testing projects.
• Plan automated testing activities.
• Manage automated test workstreams.
• Report on automated testing and manage client stakeholders.
• Contribute to pre-sales efforts for new automated testing engagements.
• 7+ years of experience in delivering automated testing solutions.
• Exceptional client-facing communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Experience defining automated testing strategy and plans.
• Experience of developing test automation frameworks & feasibility analysis.
• Experience with DevOps tools and processes.
• Implementation and maintenance of automated test suites/scripts.
• Experience in consultative and pre-sales efforts and shaping and running client engagements from a technical perspective.
• Experience working in Agile delivery projects, programmes and engagements.
• Understanding of DevOps culture, practices and tools.
• Exposure to offshore development using both agile and other delivery techniques.
• Expertise with architecting non-functional testing solutions.
• Experience of non-functional testing including scalability, performance, resilience, availability.
• Experience with system monitoring and system metrics with tools such as Dynatrace.
• Experience of delivering non-functional testing in financial services.
• Experience of non-functional testing tools.
• Competitive salary package.
• Robust benefits package (Bonuses, Discounts and Stock Options).
• Diverse activities with a high international share and a wide range of topics.
• State of the art technology.
• Ongoing learning opportunities – complex projects, training, coaching, conferences, workshops, certifications, online learning platforms, subscriptions, etc.
• We live Work-Life-Balance with flexible working hours, home office possibilities.
• Diverse company social life - events, sports tournaments, team buildings, passion groups (e.g. hiking, book club, green team).
• Multicultural environment - working with colleagues and clients across different countries.
Endava is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Endava does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?