WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE?
• Financial management by ensuring an efficient and effective forecasting of projects to maximize profits and margins, ranging from early-stage costs modelling to financial monitoring, analytics, and billing.
• Preparing and maintaining various reports (including developing, implementing and managing reporting cycle calendars, gathering and challenging the quality of the data)
• Ensure accuracy of the data collection process (including implementing guidelines, procedures and templates to collect and maintain consistent data)
• Invoice data preparation and validation (timecards status checks, expenses tracking);
• Contract management by offering support to the sales and legal team in the preparation of contracts, estimation of costs and margin;
• Consulting in/or set up of new projects in various internal systems.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
• 3-5 years of Financial management experience
• Familiarity with commercial and financial reporting, P&L, invoices, contracts, project timesheets tracking, project risks monitoring
• Ability to understand business processes and to accurately interpret reports
• Microsoft Office (Outlook, strong Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Excellent spoken and written English communication
• Ability to work collaboratively with the wider business
• Working well under tight deadlines
• Very good customer focus
• Attention to details, well organized, proactive
• Project accounting
• Data analysis and reporting
• Contract management
• Risk management
• Change management
• Tools: SharePoint, Oracle, MS PowerBI, MS Smart View
OFFER AND BENEFITS
• Work life balance
• Fast-paced international environment
• Discover multiple career development opportunities
• Access tools that drive continuous learning
• Special Discounts and Offers
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?