The Commercial Legal team is at the heart of the organization and is a key and valued partner in providing full support to the business, particularly the revenue-generating part of the business. We work alongside Sales, Delivery, and Procurement by negotiating commercial contracts with each customer and supplier to ensure adequate commercial and legal protection is put in place. We also help the group understand the legislative and regulatory changes that may impact its business model and operations and ensure its compliance.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
You will be the first point of contact for all legal-related matters in the APAC region and primarily responsible for the review and negotiating of client-facing commercial contracts, ensuring adequate commercial and legal protection is put in place and providing top-notch advisory to the Senior Management of the firm, managing contractual relationships and legal risk with third parties. You'll be a core member of the international legal team that works collaboratively across APAC.
• 5+ years PQE with strong technical legal skills, preferably through experience at a leading Australian law firm
• Strong experience drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, ideally with a focus on technology license and service contracts
• High degree of autonomy in the negotiation of deals and commercial contracting without supervision
• Liaising with internal clients and, as required, external customers for the entire contract lifecycle ensuring timely review, approval, negotiation, contract close-out, extensions, renewals, or variations of agreements
• Maintaining up-to-date contract templates and clause library
• Managing and maintaining contract playbook and contracting policies
• Effective use of contract management tools/systems/automation
• Good understanding of data privacy, intellectual property, and compliance with applicable laws
• Knowledge of Singapore legislation business standard practices beneficial
• Sufficient exposure to employment matters to support the HR team on an ad hoc basis
• Excellent communicator - you can advise stakeholders confidently and succinctly and you enjoy developing good working relationships
• Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment is highly beneficial
• Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively as needed
• You have a methodical, thorough, and detail-oriented approach to your work
• Opportunity to work in a Global Organization
• Career Development Programmes
• Work/Life benefits
• Travel opportunities
• Competitive salary package
• Possibility of hybrid work: WFH / Offices
• Private healthcare
• Generous Pension Package
• Great company vulture and values
Endava is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Endava does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?