WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for a Delivery Manager to be the single point of day-to-day contact for our clients, providing delivery oversight, account management and commercial management of our relationships.
Candidates will have delivery experience working within an IT Services environment. It’s required to have understanding of the concepts of information and communications technology, as well as comprehensive knowledge of relevant development life-cycles.
Candidates will work flexibly from home, from the Brisbane office and on-site at customer offices. Some international travel may be needed, for example travelling to our delivery locations throughout APAC. Whilst the digital world of work has progressed, we still believe that face-to-face relationships are important.
Candidates must have hands on technology delivery experience through Delivery Manager, Senior Project Manager or Digital Consultancy type roles. This opportunity can be seen as the next step in the career for a Senior Project Manager, Project Engineer, Product Manager, Business Analyst or even for someone who is already doing a similar job, like Senior Account Manager and wants to work within an international, established yet fast growing digital organization as Endava and with the biggest names in the Industry.
In role, candidates will work in conjunction with sales colleagues and will proactively shape proposals and bids, build and maintain great client relationships through successful delivery, manage strategic account plans and be the figurehead of Endava delivery for clients. We don’t need you to have done all of these things before, there’ll be lots of opportunity for personal and career development.
Ultimately, this is a leadership role and candidates must be able to motivate and lead their teams, ensure long-term health of their client accounts, and be accountable for the overall success and profitability of the accounts.
• Take full responsibility for one or more client relationships, including definition, managing the margin on each project, invoice process and the target profitability documentation, and expectations management.
• Establish strategic relationships with stakeholders internally and externally and manage assigned accounts successfully.
• Successfully communicate issues, manage client expectations, and being accountable for building trusted relationships with delivered satisfaction.
• Ensure that realistic project, quality, change control, and risk management processes are maintained, including revenue and cost forecasting.
• Ensure clients gain a high level of confidence in our service capabilities and contribute to the growth of assigned accounts.
• The project manager and team will report to you - you will own the delivery to the client, direction/visions, ensuring Endava’s project methodology (TEAM) processes are followed, and ensure that all work has a clear business case that our team understands. You are the senior decision maker on the account.
• Work to fully understand your client’s business, not just the technical side, with a continued focus on customer and business benefits.
• Support the presales activities involved in acquiring new clients being involved in developing the proposal, including identifying delivery units, putting together the bid team, and taking responsibility for the technical and commercial output and quality of the proposal.
• At least 10 years of professional experience in a comparable position.
• Ability to build and maintain trusting client relationships up to executive level within large client organizations.
• Ability to take a strategic perspective and stress management skills to retain objectivity and keeping overall objectives in mind.
• Leadership and influence skills to motivate and achieve success.
• Strong project management methods, techniques, and tools for effective management from initiation to implementation.
• A willingness and desire to get under the skin or technical problems whilst also being able to think, operate and influence at Executive level.
• Contract negotiation and contract management methods/techniques and experience.
• Broadly skills in technology delivery and in people and change leadership.
• Strong focus on customer service and client satisfaction that shapes your approach.
• Competitive salary package.
• Robust benefits package (Bonuses, Discounts and Stock Options).
• Diverse activities with a high international share and a wide range of topics.
• State of the art technology.
• Ongoing learning opportunities – complex projects, training, coaching, conferences, workshops, certifications, online learning platforms, subscriptions, etc.
• We live Work-Life-Balance with flexible working hours, home office possibilities.
• Diverse company social life - events, sports tournaments, team buildings, passion groups (e.g. hiking, book club, green team).
• Multicultural environment - working with colleagues and clients across different countries.
Endava is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Endava does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?