• You will use a combination of recruiting techniques to build and engage networks and assess and hire top talent.
• Partner with the People Organization and Business Leaders to define, design, and implement leadership recruiting programs and drive sourcing strategy recommendations for a variety of roles.
• Be a thought partner with leaders to establish plans, define strategies, and deliver solutions that redefine the way we recruit top talent.
• Act as an advocate for both the client and the candidate throughout the hiring process; establishing regular touchpoints and providing diligent follow through resulting in a world-class candidate and client experience.
• Partner closely with hiring managers throughout the recruitment cycle from identification, and assessment through offer.
• Collaborate to share competitive intelligence, prospective candidate leads, and placement of talent.
• 5+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience minimally required
• A recent track record of hiring top-tier, hard to find, technical talent
• Excel at identifying, engaging, and closing passive candidates
• You thrive at building collaborative relationships across a dynamic organization
• Exceptional interpersonal communication skills and can influence at all levels
• Results oriented with superior research and sourcing skills
• A passion for embracing diversity in your hiring process
• You put candidate experience at the forefront of everything you do
• Must be a self-starter and thrive in a rapidly-growing faced paced environment with minimal supervision.
• Experience in recruiting for both Consulting and Technology Firms is preferred
At Endava, our most valuable asset is our people! We value and invest in our people. As a Recruiter, you will recruit top talent for a growing technology consulting firm. In partnership with our leadership and technical teams, you will be responsible for executing the talent acquisition strategy to hire the best of the best.
If you’re a master at building relationships, sourcing talent, not afraid of thinking outside the box, taking on new challenges, and you thrive in a changing and evolving environment, you just might be who we’re looking for to join our amazing team.
You will partner closely with senior stakeholders and leaders to identify and attract the best talent. As a key member of the team, you’ll spend most of your time sourcing unique technical or consultant talent, identifying strong leaders with expertise across various industries, building and developing relationships, and finding the right candidates to help grow our firm with amazing people. Through your relationship-building expertise, you’ll cultivate passive talent and help build our talent community. This is an exciting opportunity to shape and build a unique approach to attracting the best talent for Endava and scaling the organization as a whole!
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?