• Perform stakeholder management throughout the entire project life cycle, being able to understand and adapt to different types of roles and stakeholders
• Recommend appropriate solutions based on client business readiness for the change, by also considering the impact on their existing IT landscape
• Elicit and promote a collaborative environment to understand and capture the needs of many stakeholders
• Act as the main responsible for capturing, analyzing, and managing the functional and non-functional requirements
• Check requirements completion during all phases of development
• Facilitate effective communication between various organizational units, either internal or external
• Effective decomposition and documentation of mission/business objectives into requirements contained within a product backlog, which can then be implemented in a series of iterative development cycles
• Ensure that requirements are understood by development and testing teams
• Prepare Business Analysis Plan, Business Case, Business Requirements Specifications, Functional Specifications using User Stories, Use Cases, Non-Functional Specifications, depending on the project phase or needs.
• Have applied various business analysis techniques (example: interviews, workshops, prioritization, acceptance, and evaluation criteria) to obtain valuable outputs
• Be aware or have used: requirements management tools, structured visual modeling tools, prototyping tools
• 5-7 years experience in IT
• 3-5 years experience in either of the following roles: Business Analyst, Business Process Analyst, Requirements Engineer, System Analyst, Product Owner, Proxy Product Owner
• Analytical and structured mind
• The ability to work fully autonomously, as well as part of a team, by supporting both the customer and other roles: developers, testers, project managers, architects, UX designers, application support engineers
• Demonstrate adaptability for working in unknown contexts: business domain, project life cycle, client-specific ways of working
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, and experienced agile leader and technology/software delivery practitioner with outstanding client-facing skills.
A strong team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and a pioneer and collaborative attitude to play a central role within our new activities in the APAC region.
We are expecting a wide range of knowledge of the IT industry and a deep understanding of methodologies and practices, combined with at least 5 years of experience in a business analyst role.
A core competence refers to nurturing and translating business needs/issues into software solutions. While candidates are not expected to be deep technologists, we are seeking people with a strong understanding of how technology can enable businesses and make them successful. Therefore, candidates must be confident and empathic in engaging in a range of conversations with senior client leaders and teams, performing an inclusive leadership style, through ideas and empowerment. The ability to influence, support, and lead collaborative discussions and workshops as well as coaching and facilitation skills to enable change is a core requirement.
OFFER AND BENEFITS
• Opportunity to work in a Global Organization
• Career Development Programmes
• Work/Life benefits
• Travel opportunities
• Competitive salary package
• Robust benefits package
• Training opportunities
Endava is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Endava does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
How would you rate your experience with Endava so far?
We would appreciate talking to you about your feedback. Could you share with us your contact details?